h1

6. National Park Committee of Management

Download this chapter   – PDF 282kB
Download A History of Wilsons Promontory – PDF 2.8mB

The boundaries of the national park were now settled and, in accordance with a practice authorised by the Land Act, an honorary committee of management was appointed.

On page 4161 of the Victoria Gazette of the 19th August 1908 this notice appeared:
“Committee of Management of a reserve for a National Park in the Parishes of Beek Beek, Warreen, Kulk, Tallang and Yanakie South and of a reserve in the township of Seaforth and Parishes of Beek Beek, Warreen, Kulk, Tallang and Yanakie South for a National Park and on which to establish, when required, Pilot Stations, Lighthouses and other aids to navigation…

Read more:
Download and read the rest of this chapter National Park Committee of Management – PDF 282kB

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: